I Grandi Di Toscana is a traditional Tuscan farm estate set amongst olive groves and vineyards in the heart of the Val di Chiana. Recently restored into a luxury retreat, the esate offers beautifully restored holiday apartments and master suites as well as a large swimming pool, a tennis court with synthetic grass-opened in 2011, 2-hole golf course “pitch and put” and private country walking trails. The property is set in the most beautiful and relaxing position with stunning panoramic views across the rolling countryside to Cortona in the distance and the low mountains rising up behind Arezzo. The 62 hectare property, owned by the “ Grifoni “ family since 1850, was originally a working farm producing wines and olive oil. Today, not only have the main farm buildings been meticulously restored, by the well known Architect Giovanni Rupi, but the main “ Fattoria” has also been re-built and brought back to life, producing its own high quality DOCG wine and oil once more. The presence of the Grifoni name is evident as you enter the impressive wrought iron gates, where a bronze griffin is perched on each side, leading you up the cypress lined driveway.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- from 7 to 3 days before arrival: 30% penalty charged
- from 2 days before arrival to no show or earlier departure: 50% penalty charged
- from 7 to 3 days before arrival: 50% nights penalty charged
- from 2 days before arrival to no show or early departure: 100% penalty charged
* Check out our terms and conditions for more information regarding the cancellation policy